Friday, November 19, 2004

UH! UH!

There seems to be a mass exodus taking place in my library.

Okay, "mass exodus" might be stretching things.

BUT, you must admit that when you have a tiny staff, two resignations creates quite a hole. I might soon be forced to work 24/7 to keep the library running.

Okay, that's another exaggeration. (I like to do that)

But things will certainly get interesting. To release some of my pent-up frustration and aggression I went to my kick-ass Body Combat class last night. It's such a great opportunity to clear your mind and focus your entire body on movement and power...

UH! UH!

...and to think about the fact that I was supposed to be off early for the December holiday but since I am the only one who will still be in town that day...

UH! UH! Jab, cross, jab!

...I gladly volunteered to come in. That's just the swell kind of person I am. And that Saturday in December that we no longer have coverage for? Well, students must have access to the books...

UH! UH! Elbow strike!

...even if it is my birthday. Besides, I can still find plenty of ways to celebrate...

UH! UH! Roundhouse kick!

...like by remembering that I am helping to nurture the young minds of today...

UH! Drop kick!

...and bringing knowledge to the masses!

UH! Double jab!

And fighting censorship!!!

UH! Upper cut!

And upholding intellectual freedom!!!!!

UH! UH! UH! (INSERT SIGNATURE HOWARD DEAN SCREAM HERE)

gasp.
wheeze.

I gotta go.
I think I pulled something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home