Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Brought to You by the Letters U and V




Look who stopped to say hello last night? My little friend Fred. He usually darts off before I can get his picture.








And here are the promised pictures from the very dangerous Scrabble game we played the other night. We were ridiculously proud that we used every single tile. Do you think we could get into Harvard if I sent them this picture?




The only thing we weren't sure of was "UV". This abbreviation was not in my dictionary. However, we both wanted to feel like we kicked Scrabble's ass, so we had to get rid of the pesky U and V somehow. My husband was therefore agreeable to a slight violation of the rules.




Here is my adorable dog, the wise and revered Keeper of the Tenth Edition Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary. If you wanted to steal it I have a feeling he wouldn't try very hard to stop you.





"You guys are total cheaters. 'UV' is SO not in here."



"My owners are pathetic."

1 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

Your dog is so cute! I want him for my own ;)

I like Fred too.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home