Monday, July 18, 2005

Desk drawer revealed!

I was just searching for something in my desk drawer when I was struck by the strange assortment of items I have amassed. Something tells me that I would be embarrassed if I died suddenly and someone had to clean out my desk for me.

Here is what I've unearthed so far (of course, significant amounts of cash are nowhere to be found):

1) Workplace telephone directory (good)

2) Directories from the past two years (questionable)

3) One tube Dove hand lotion

4) One box Good Earth Original tea bags
Number used: 4

5) One baggie unidentified tea bags
Smells like: chamomile?

6) Two bottles of generic pain reliever
Number remaining: 98 and 4, respectively

7) One bottle Excederin Migraine
Number remaining: 6

8) Yes, I get a lot of headaches

9) 3 pennies (years 1980, 1994, and 1979)

10) 13 tampons

11) 1 can Campbell's Select "Chef-Inspired Soup"
Flavor: Tomato Garden
Taste: Chef-Rejected
Quality of journal entries: awesome

13) One small notebook that says "Very Important Notes"
Notes written: None

14) A Post-It note that says, "Shredded: cross. Counter??? SUPPLIES."
Meaning: Unknown

15) 1 box business cards

16) 2 sticks Extra Polar Ice gum

17) 13 Post-It pads
Colors: assorted fluorescent

18) 6 Sugar in the Raw packets

19) 2 unused stir sticks from Starbucks
Drink mostly likely to be used in: Soy caramel macchiato

20) 3 pages of rules and instructions for using fancy phone system
Number of times read: 0

21) 1 pencil that says, "Librarians Do It By The Book!"
Evidence of pencil-biting: plentiful

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

I had a Ramona Quimby diary too! You should put the entries up :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Check the May archives... I have some of the entries there. My copy has seen better days!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home