Thursday, July 21, 2005

Loving & Hating

Loving:
My salad. Baby spinach, red leaf, fresh basil, baby portobello mushrooms, grape tomatoes, cucumber, and balsamic vinaigrette. Mmm.

Hating:
That I also want a Snickers bar. And Snickers? There are none.


Loving:
The book I'm reading: Privilege: Harvard and the Education of the Ruling Class

Hating:
That I am only on CD #14 out of 48 (48!!!) in the book-on-CD edition of Bill Clinton's autobiography, My Life. He is very verbose. And it is due back to the library tomorrow. Get to the point, Bubba. Please.


Loving:
That we are going to see my favorite hypnotist comedian this weekend.

Hating:
Last time I thought I was getting hypnotized, but it was really just that I'd had two huge Long Island Iced Teas.


Loving:
The new reality show So You Think You Can Dance.

Hating:
I don't think I can dance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

NICE

visit my blog and post a comment sumtimm e

www.hamsterloverlaura.blogspot.com

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home