Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What I'm Reading Now...

The Wonder Spot
by Melissa Bank

An entertaining read that follows middle child Sophie Applebaum as she tries to find her place in the world over a period of 25 years, from pre-adolescence to adulthood. Reading this one is as easy as cutting into a delicious lemon meringue pie. Bank also wrote The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing.


And I am STILL listening to Bubba ramble on about his political career. Congratulate me: I have made it to disc 22. Only 26 to go!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

Congratulations :) There's no way i could make it through Bubba's ramblings; haven't even tried.

I'm dying to read The Wonder Spot! I've had it on hold at the library for a while now. I'll probably get it in the next 2 weeks or so.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

It's like an OBSESSION with Bubba now. I can't give up, I can't!

You will like The Wonder Spot. Hope the waiting list moves fast!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I just found out my copy is in transit. I'm hold #3 out of 201.

*yay*

10:06 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats! Let me know what you think. I left an hour early for work this morning so I could sit in a bakery and read. ;)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I'm almost done with it now. I find it slightly depressive (to the point that it made me feel a little depressed), but I'm enjoying it as well. It also inspired me to put a Billy Collins paperback on my wish list.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home