Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Alex *Hearts* Bearette24

For Bearette24, Alex's adopted NYC mom:




"Hi NYC mom! This picture was taken right after I was rescued from the shelter by a local rescue organization. I was pretty scared and sick with kennel cough, but my new owners took me to the vet. And bought me treats! And 32,000 squeak toys! All of which I tore to pieces. I pretty much kick ass when it comes to squeak toys."




"Here I am with my summer cut. I posed on the red couch because I look so studly up here. If I were a human I'd probably be Bon Jovi."




"And here I am after I went swimming in a lake. I had just chased a big gaggle of fat, sassy geese. Don't I look adorable with this big smile on my face?"





"I just had a bath. As soon as that door behind me is open I will tear up and down the hallways and stairs like I am CRAZY. Why? That's just what we dogs like to do when we're wet. It's genetic."

2 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

Hehe :) I am so touched and honored to be his NYC mom :) He's such a cutie.

1:30 AM  
Blogger J Bo said...

Your doggie is such a cutie!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Looking forward to reading about your cooking adventures!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home