Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I once was lost, but now am found

Okay, here are a couple more odd search engine queries that have brought people to Quiet in the Stacks.

First was a search in Blogger for "italy toilet". That was courtesy of my husband, who couldn't remember the URL for this site and wisely utilized two sure-fire search terms to find me.

Second, someone used a well-known search engine to look for "I hate chain mails about jesus". And bam, there I was! That, on top of another strange search that brought up my blog, has me questioning my contribution to this world.

So while people are finding me because of searches based on Satan and Jesus email hate, I'm not evil.

I swear.

Tomorrow I fully expect to find that someone has found my blog with this search string:

"Liz is a devil-worshipping child abuser. And she's always in the damn bathroom."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:23 PM  
Blogger afp763389 said...

... :)

3:27 PM  
Blogger awaterpixie said...

I wish I were the little bouncy Zoloft ball.. then all my worries would go away.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous jenny-bean said...

lol. they keep getting better and better...

9:53 AM  
Blogger Frema said...

Very Silly Question:

How do you discover the different searches people have used to find your blog?

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home