Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm baaaaack....

...and I didn't offend anyone in Italian!

We are back from Italy and we had a GREAT time. It surpassed my expectations on so many levels. I have lots of great and funny stories to recount, which I'm sure I will find more hilarious than anyone else. As usual.

I am also so tired that I'm amazed I've been brash enough to use multisyllabic words such as "surpassed" and "expectations". I really have no business trying to spell or form coherent sentences. When I woke up a few minutes ago? I thought I was on a boat in the Bay of Naples. As I became more conscious and looked across the darkened room, it registered that the bathroom was now to my right, instead of to the left as it had been in our last hotel room. I concluded that I must have been sleeping upside down.

I am now fully aware of my location, but don't ask me what time it is.

So as soon as I can catch a nap and upload my five thousand pictures, I'll have lots more to share from the trip. I know many of you will look forard to my coming photographic series titled "Animals of Italy", which I'm sure will sweep the nation and be shown in many prestigious galleries. Because what's more interesting than a picture of a dog sitting on the sidewalk? A picture of a dog sitting on a sidewalk in Italy!

But first there is the small matter of collecting this dog from The Lap of Luxury, also known as his kennel. If I leave now, I think I'll only have to wait two hours for the owner to let me in.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

Welcome back! Yay! I want to hear all about the food. Did you go to Enotecca Piniciorri?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You're back! Yay! We missed you. Can't wait to hear all about it.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Frema said...

Ditto!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home