Saturday, October 29, 2005

Meme of Threes

It's meme time, because I have to work on Saturday and Sunday, and I need to think about something other than libraries.

I was tagged by Bearette:


Three names I go by:
Liz
My own nickname
My full legal name

Three screen names I have had:
Liz
No others

Three physical things I like about myself:
Hair
Fingernails
Athleticism


Three physical things I don't like about myself:
Wish I didn't sunburn so easily
Paler skin also = circles under eyes when tired
I'm not a person who functions well with little sleep


Three parts of my heritage:
Swiss
German


Three things that scare me:
Death
Serious illness in myself or loved ones
Bad parenting


Three of my everyday essentials:
Burt's Bees lip balm
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
Oil of Olay SPF 20 face lotion
(can you tell I tend to be a "dry" person?)

Three of my favorite musical artists:
Barenaked Ladies
Aerosmith
Billy Joel
And special pick of the day: Nickelback

Three (ha ha ha) of my favorite songs:

Oooooo, I can't limit to 3. Here are some random ones off the top of my head:

Landslide (Fleetwood Mac)
Hole in the World (Eagles)
In My Life (Beatles)
I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
Our House (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)
Walk This Way (Aerosmith & Run Dmc)
Yeah! (Usher)
A Wink and a Smile (Harry Connick Jr)
Build Me Up Buttercup (the Foundations)
Billy Jean (Michael Jackson)
Walk Like an Egyptian (Bangles)
The Wood Song (Indigo Girls)


Three things I want in a relationship:
Honesty
Laughter
Friendship

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
I have a tattoo
I have a pierced belly button
I would secretly love to live on a farm and raise pygmy goats

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Kind eyes
Nice smile
Clean

Three of my favorite hobbies:
Reading
Cooking
Hiking

Three things I want to do really badly right now:
Go outside
Eat
Sit in front of a campfire and toast marshmallows

Three Places I want to vacation:
New Zealand
Mexico
Yosemite National Park

Three kid's names I like:
I like names that are a little different. Our neighbor's daughter is named Cassidy, which is pretty. I also like Willow for a girl.

Three things I want to do before I die:
Travel more
Go hang gliding
Feel that I have lived a good life with no regrets


Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
Hate shopping. Haaaaaaaaaate.
Don't like fluffy, frilly things around the house
Sometimes leave clothes on the floor

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
Love to cook
Like pretty jewelry
Like getting flowers from my husband

Three celeb crushes:
Jon Bon Jovi
Johnny Depp
Carter Oosterhouse

Two people I would like to see post this meme:
Cole
Frema

8 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

Yay! I like Willow too...although I knew a girl in college named Willow, who was really anal. I forget what "The Wood Song" is...I will have to listen to Swamp Ophelia!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I'm gonna guess:

the farm part is true
pierced belly button is true
tattoo is not.

On mine, the 20/20 vision and twin sisters were correct (they're identical twins, born 10 yrs before me); natural red hair was not.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Frema said...

And I was just thinking that I needed something to post for today! Thanks!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous jenny-bean said...

i love the indigo girls, esp the classics like 'closer to fine'. do you have a tattoo? i've thought about it but i'm to scared!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm guessing that the pierced belly button is the lie!

Are you a Buffy fan?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

The tattoo is the lie. ;-) I've thought about getting one, but so far I haven't come up with anything that I'd want for eternity.

Jenny- I like the classics, too!

Lisa-- no, I've never watched Buffy. ;-)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I thought that might be the source of Willow.

Oh well . . . It's a cool name anyway!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Cole said...

Ooo, it's been so long since I've read your blog. I've been computerless. I'm off to post this right now.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home