Tuesday, November 01, 2005

On the Shelf, Part Deux

Here is another meme idea... what's on one shelf in your refrigerator? (don't be ashamed... we've all had something moldy or way past expired!)

Here's mine:

  • 5 Yoplait yogurts
  • a half-pint of raspberries
  • A cup of leftover homemade veggie chili
  • A jar of wheat germ
  • Leftover green beans with mushrooms marsala
  • Leftover cinnamon-glazed carrots
  • 8 eggs
  • A jar of maraschino cherries

And in the back:
  • Alfalfa sprouts
  • A jar of pumpkin butter from last fall
  • A jar of sun-dried tomatoes

And here is Alex relaxing at home today. He is recovering from all the scary noises that Halloween brought last night.

Please call my therapist...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Awwwww. Look at sweet Alex all sleepy on the couch!

What a very healthy fridge you have!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

He loves to sleep in the sun!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

Poor Alex! I hope he is not too traumatized ;) I remember my doggy hated loud noises.

I met 3 Boston terriers this morning. They were all teething and 2 of them bit my pocketbook (in a friendly way).

It is a very healthy fridge..and a good idea for a meme. I will do it as soon as I get home ;)

2:59 PM  
Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Awww, poor Alex! Give him a hug from me....

I am SO NOT doing that meme, because my fridge is a disaster area at the moment! Yours is so neat and organized!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Bdogg, the fridge is neat and clean, but you should see the freezer...

5:50 PM  
Blogger Frema said...

Well, no wonder you're a size 2. :)

And your dog looks like he's in Heaven. I'd love to be in his position right now. I can't wait for the work day to end. So tired...

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home