Monday, December 12, 2005

360 Degrees--- of Total Unabashed Love

For the past few days I haven't anything very bloggable happen to me. I know, you're shocked, especially since my last entry was all about poop. Because honestly, why would you write about poop if you had anything else to say?

I have been patiently waiting for something weird/exciting/creepy to happen so I can tell you about it. But suddenly, now that I need them most, all the strange people in this area have gone into hiding. I didn't even get the bird on the way to work this morning. It was an eerily pleasant commute.

The bright and possibly bloggable spot in my week was Saturday, when I got my big gift from my husband-- the day spa, the dinner, the ballet. And it was a truly wonderful evening. I have some things to say about that, but it'll take a little time. Absurdly expensive wine, sexy lingerie, a baby, a fur cape, and an espresso martini were all involved. I may or may not tell you about the sexy lingerie.

(and don't throw paint on your computer-- the fur cape wasn't mine)

So in the meantime, I want to tell you that I have developed a crush on Anderson Cooper and I want to know what you think about that. I don't know if it was watching him report on Hurricane Katrina from filthy, knee-deep water, or if it's the prematurely gray hair, or what. But I think I had a dream about him last night.

I may or may not tell you about the dream.

But really, what do people think about the crushability of Anderson Cooper? Did I subconsciously dream this up so I'd have something to blog about?

13 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I can see the crushability. He's handsome and he has those eyes. Rugged yet stylish. Intelligent yet sensitive.

But I can never get past the fact that I used to watch him on Channel 1.

You certainly aren't alone in your Cooper love, though.

(wwfunt?)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Lisa! I can now crush more comfortably.

Also, don't forget that he hosted that reality show, The Mole.

Actually, let's do forget that.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

Hehe...at first glance i thought you meant bradley cooper. nice eyes, though i wish his hair wasn't gray. i will lend him some henna.

Trivia: when paramount was casting footloose, they circulated a picture of kevin bacon and asked everybody, "Is he f---able?" they weren't sure people would find him attractive enough ;)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

i'm curious about the baby!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Question: Does the baby part have anything to do with the lingerie? I am guessing not and you just set us up to think it was.

And Anderson Cooper is definitely crush material. Whether he's doing the mole or standing in knee deep sewage.

roxanne

10:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I told you the fur cape wasn't mine, but I guess I should have said the same about the baby.

There is no baby in the works right now. ;-)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Frema said...

He's got very pretty eyes, but his lips look a little girly. Since you don't plan on kissing him, I'm thinking this is probably OK. :)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Now I will only be able to think of him as Anderson "Girly Lips" Cooper...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

LOL. I'll have to look at his lips again ;)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Okay, Frema, I looked at the picture again and I can see your point. But he looks better on TV!

Also, someone I know just reminded me that I once said that Anderson Cooper looks like a fetus. I think that was in his Mole days.

Does that make any sense? Why did I say that?

Am stumped.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

He does have baby-like skin :-)

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wrote this wonderful column about how "not to trust men with perfect fingernails" and ever since then I have completely hearted him as well... sigh - sis

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU were not the one who said that Anderson Cooper looked like a fetus!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home