Friday, December 02, 2005

Alpaca's Revenge

x

Today I am wearing a hair clip that bears a striking resemblance to the single button on my sweater. I was feeling tres chic as I left the house this morning.

Unfortunately, it is an Alpaca sweater that is shedding all over the chair at the reference desk. Also, strands of fleece keep floating up into my nostrils, causing violent sneezing fits.

I keep staring down at my beautiful sweater, wondering which of those wispy fibers will be the next to launch an attack.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

Oh no! I'm hoping your library is near a Gap so you could buy a shirt during lunch break, but I guess it's probably not.

Allergy attacks are a pain.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hehe. As long as I'm not caught in a draft, the fibers are staying on the sweater. It only seems to cause a problem if they go up my nose.

On the positive side, I've gotten lots of compliments on this sweater. We must suffer for beauty!

(I'm lying. I hate suffering.)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Also, if the fibers keep drifting away one by one, will I one day visit my closet and find the sweater completely gone?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

As long as they don't all fall off while you're still wearing it. Then the compliments would have a whole different meaning!

roxanne

2:31 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

LOL, Roxanne! There might be a riot in the library.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home