Monday, February 06, 2006

In which I cry big, minty tears...

I bought a little container of Ice Breakers "Liquid Ice" breath mints. What you cannot tell from their web page is that each mint is a tiny round ball approximately the size of a BB, filled with some kind of icy-blue liquid. They roll! All over the place! The container says it contains 30 mints and I think I have gotten three of those successfully to my mouth. The rest are lurking in my mottled blue office carpet.

Just now I was standing up to leave my office and I tried to pop one in my mouth. It escaped my fingers. I sat down on my chair to look for it.

And smelled something minty.

Yes, I have a little mint explosion spot on the back of my pants now. Lovely.

WANTED: Square breath mints that defy gravity and do not have liquid centers. No more of this mints-gone-wild shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frema said...

You may want to try Tic-Tacs. I hear they're fabulous.

...And yes, the sarcasm is yours free of charge. :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Frema said...

P.S. I hope you realize that first comment was totally given in good humor and not nasty sarcasm.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

...at least you didn't leave it anonymously. ;-)

And yes, on to Tic-Tacs!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

My daughter absolutely begged me to buy her the little balls of mint explosion. I have to totally agree with you. But boy are they strong if you like powerful mints....if only you can catch up to them!

roxanne

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home