Thursday, March 02, 2006

CSI: Librarian

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you the following evidence collected from my mechanical adventure. Any comments you leave may be used against you in a court of law or could result in the abolishment of the 18th Amendment of the Constitution.

Pssst!

(What's that you say, counselor? No kidding! You can even buy it in the grocery store? I had no idea, because I never drink.)

Okay, you can just scratch that last lawyerly-sounding part about Amendment 18. Let's proceed!



Real investigators don't wear latex gloves.
(Missing: photo in which I folded up my other fingers and fully extended the middle one)



There was some oil on the scene.



I'll just circle the whole thing-- it all looks suspicious.



Investigators may not wear gloves, but mechanics do.
Even the ones with tattoos.



Probably on the pavement.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

hee...i can definitely find the oil in that picture!

i'm ashamed to say i didn't remember the 18th amendment, but i whipped out my trusty pocket guide to the constitution (ah, first year)...here it is...prohibition. ;)

Alex is a cutie as always ;)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Are you going to charge me for that legal research? ;)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Can you believe I still have the amendments memorized, thanks to my 8th grade civics teacher? She taught us a little song to go with them. I always liked 18 & 19 the best:

"18, booze out! 19, broads in!"

:)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

That's a riot. I wish I had a fun civics teacher like that.

Any legal assistance is free ;)

I remember at one firm where I worked, they gave us free access to Lexis for a while. It was also total access, so we got to see where celebrities lived, etc. The regular old access was just for caselaw...not as exciting.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I should say, we didn't get to see pics of their houses, just addresses ;)

1:36 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

"Candles on my cake" is really holding up well - unlike your filter!

ROTFL about Alex's comment

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home