Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dean Scandalous and the Contraceptive Penguin Barter

I admit I'm totally stumped. I just got a spam email that reads like this:

Overhear or ardent, erudition,
dean scandalous plus in at tactfully entitled with bell pepper, it point-blank, and excommunicate, alcohol, as artistry infinite glorification, rhubarb
dunk sherbet NC-17 the fossil fuel and northeastward rickety, articulate paranoia interval to real-time pyramid and clapper as contraceptive penguin barter and bison paltry miracle at sensibly of rancor flat planetary centerpiece sling,. itself, corresponding the and it checkup with hereafter, civil rights enthusiastically, celibate, a profane incorporate with patrolman, conjure with befit burner accordance amphibian chairperson fantasize rapidity contagious a pop quiz cattle uninhibited the versus hexagon, of spoonful and one-sided the hypothesis it an gibe playground amply pensive an deranged that treatise enthusiastically seesaw ground rule hither, the Pope: to of cartel the in porcelain battlefield an analyze.



Any guesses? I'm thinking it might be from an embittered spelling bee loser.

Spelling Bee Loser: What? I'm getting kicked out of the competition for misspelling the word "chrysanthemum"? Spelly don't play that! You'll all be sorry. S-O-R-R-Y, sorry! Will seek revenge by plastering the ether world with wordy spam! MWAH HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

12 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

hehe...i think it's their way of getting around spam filters...although of course they have no message to express! ;)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I just caught the part in the last line about the "procelain battlefield". That makes me giggle.

9:57 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

It's corporate speak...

"So Dean, I overheard your tactfully entitled erudition today. You are so into the infinite glorification of our latest fossil fuel, NC-17. Unfortunately Head Office has reached the paranoia interval to real-time pyramid on this deal; so I need you to incorporate with Patrolman and conjure the Befit Burner Accordance with the amphibian chairperson. I'll be amply pensive until the deranged treatise is a one-sided hypothesis again. You can reach me near the seesaw in the porcelain battlefield. Ciao."

10:16 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

LOL!

10:44 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

The frightening part is that it actually makes sense to me (aaaggghhh)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Maybe you were supposed to play buzz word bingo.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Frema said...

For some reason this post reminds me of the documentary Spellbound, about 12 kids from throughout the country who prepare for the National Spelling Bee. Anyone see it? It's really good.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

M and I rented it once, Frema. Wasn't there a kid who fainted while he was on stage? If I remember right, he fainted, came to, and immediately stood and spelled his word correctly.

We recently rented a documentary about people who are obsessed with Scrabble and compete at the national competition every year...

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I've seen both the spelling bee one and the Scrabble one. And the combination of the two is scary because those Scrabble people? Are freaks. And you just know that's where the spelling bee kids are heading.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

hopefully Bearette won't read that comment. ;)

What amazed me about the Scrabble player was that most of them were unemployed. All they did was play Scrabble. As someone who always wants to figure things out, I was saying to M, "Look! There's a lamp turned on in his living room! That must mean he pays his electic bill. But how? WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?"

M: (rolls eyes)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

hehe...maybe scrabble competition is very lucrative ;)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

Hey, I was just catching up on all of your latest bloggings. It's been so long. As I read I kept getting the same thought that I used to get when I read your blog: "Liz should write a book!" Seriously. This stuff is funny! Get to work, sister! We would buy it, at least.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home