Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alex the Amazing and Acrobatic


Oh my god do you love me? Do you really?


And now, the Amazing and Acrobatic Alex (AAA) will impress you with a few of his tricks! While his owner fails to impress you with her alliteration skills!

First, AAA sits and licks his lips in anticipation of a nice, juicy treat. Then he stares at the camera.

Then.... wait for it.... bye-bye!

And shake hands! Now lie down and wag your tail!

Now for the finale, it's time for up-up! Yes, folks, you too can train your dog to walk on his hind legs in a way that is completely unnatural!

Gooooooood boy.





Aw, shucks.

10 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

He's so cute! I love his half-tail!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

What a nice, playful Alex! I love watching his tail go ;) How is his girlfriend?

11:53 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

He actually has two girlfriends now, the white schnoodle and a long-haired dachshund named Hazel. He's also gotten very chummy with the puppy that looks like Rowen.

;)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

So cute! And talented, too!

9:36 AM  
Blogger His suzy said...

I just want to pet him! He's so precious. :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

He's a spunk-dog...and his tongue has major attitude - no wonder all the lady-dogs are after him :D

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Mabel said...

He's SOOO cute! I want a puppy!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

You can't imagine the guilt I feel every day when I leave for work. He can be very dramatic. ;)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Elsa said...

He is such a cutie!!! It makes me wish I had a dog again.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

He looks so pleased with himself.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home