Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Everyone has to buy Elsa and Suzy ice cream

Elsa and Suzy won the latest round of Pictionary. They have chosen their titles! Congratulations.

Pictionary has been a hit! And you all really make me laugh. Thanks for playing my little game so enthusiastically. I might continue with a once-a-week game, so long as people want to play. To those who have not yet won a title: it's not too late! Cuddle up with your dictionary tonight (unless your dog would be too jealous, like mine is).

(er, he would be jealous, if I ever curled up with a dictionary. WHICH I DON'T. Because that might be sad.)

(right?)

(Private note to self: beautiful, leather-bound dictionaries are no substitute for human interaction. Even the ones with gilt-edged pages.)



5 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

what nice pictures! we should all eat munchkins and ice cream at 2B :) while thumbing through dictionaries and patting alex.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Congatulations ladies!

9:31 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

Woohoo Elsa and Suzy ;)

Pictionary should definitely continue in some way, shape or form...it's highly entertaining!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Elsa said...

I definitely like bearette's idea - it just doesn't get better than munchkins and ice cream!

Awesome pics, Liz! I love the munchkins! You draw so well. I look forward to more Pictionary games.

12:18 AM  
Blogger His suzy said...

Thanks ladies! I love playing blog pictionary with everyone; it gives me so many laughs (and new butt terms)!

Liz, thanks for the spiffy picture and the fun games! I actually had to stiffle a laugh at work when I saw "2B Rulz." LOL

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home