Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Everyone with a dog has to give Bearette 100 pats

Bearette won our second round of Pictionary! Man, you guys are too smart for me. I'm trying to think of another word that will take at least 24 hours to guess.

"Allergy attack" was inspired by my real life allergy attack last Friday night, which struck when M and I were out walking the dog. I told M, "Hmm... I'm feeling a little sneezy..." and minutes later my right eye was swollen shut and my tear ducts looked like they were about to burst out from under my skin, a la Alien. There was also lots of wheezing and mucus.

TMI. I know.

Anyhow. All hail Bearette!


7 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

Such a pretty sign! Thank you :) I'm sorry you had to experience your own allergy attack.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Pat, pat, pat, pat, pat, pat, pat. . . .

And Rowen sends 100 kisses!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

Oh my goodness! Hugs to Rowen.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Frema said...

So I'm a master but Bearette's a mistress? Quite perturbing. Indeed.

:)

9:30 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

I'm doing some virtual patting right now...

10:26 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Gee, I want to win now just to see a pic of a gal in a crown with my name. I want a crown darn you.

Condolences on the allergies.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Elsa said...

Congratulations, bearette24! You're a good drawer, Liz.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home