Thursday, August 10, 2006

You'll never guess. Okay, maybe you will.


After tonight's dinner I took some pictures for a post I wrote earlier today. Unfortunately, none of them came out very well. Then I had the revelation that it might be fun to invite you to guess what this is (a la Vernicious) since I wasn't sure I would've ever figured it out if I didn't own one.

Featured: random rooms in my house, since I stupidly thought that changing rooms would make the picture come out better.

p.s. This is somewhat embarrassing, but I'm willing to suffer for your entertainment.

p.p.s. Please try to ignore the phallic nature of this object.

p.p.p.s. Or don't ignore it.

p.p.p.p.s. It is not a light saber.

p.p.p.p.p.s. However, it is kind of phallic.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. The phallic nature cannot be denied.

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. You can go ahead and notice the phallic nature if you want to.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

is it...a snake thingy that cleans drains?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

I was going to say some sort of duster. It looks like lots of dust bunnies hanging off of it. I'm not sure what you would dust with it though.....

10:48 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

I would also like to confess that I had to look up the definition of phallic. Me thinks me needs a bit of a better vocabulary.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

I got it!

It's one of those brushes that you shove down the lint trap in the dryer to keep from setting the dryer on fire.

Not that you would ever let enough lint build up to catch fire. No, of course not. Only a total idiot would let something like that happen. I mean... uh.. someone who I might know but is certainly not me! Nope. Not me at all. I've never had a fire... uh.. never mind.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I stopped reading after "phallic nature". Now all I'm thinking is 'damn that looks like a penis'. Which is totally not what you wanted to hear.

9:15 AM  
Blogger His suzy said...

I'm going with some sort of dusting thing too, like maybe it dusts better behind the toilet where Alex hides than the usual duster?

Yeah, I noticed it's phallicness. Did I just make up a new word? lol

10:09 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

I think you use it to clean behind and under your fridge and other such immovable objects. I guess you could even use it to dust light fittings too!

Martha Stewart would be proud :D

And the name would have to be "Phalluster"!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

It kinda looks like a banged up light saber ;-)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Heather- you made actual tears come out of my eyes from the laughter.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home