Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Law and Order

In the wine system the people are represented
by two separate, yet equally important groups.
The wine experts, and the people who fuck it up.
These are their stories.


















Hello, fellow idiots! After repeatedly working my corkscrew through the same "cork" and repeatedly muttering, "What the HELL? Why does it feel like it's not screwing into ANYTHING? STUPID CORKSCREW!", and then trying to stab said "cork" with a paring knife, I finally realize that I'm attempting to use my corkscrew on a SCREW TOP.


However, justice prevailed:



Please don't hold this against me- I'm really tired.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger His suzy said...

I had a time trying to figure out what those pictures meant. For a moment I thought maybe you murdered a bottle of wine - or a wine expert - with the knife. lol

11:09 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

I'm guessing that you had to finish off the bottle in one sitting? (since you didn't have any possible way of safely closing the bottle, of course) ;)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

suzy- I would never waste a bottle of wine. I've never wasted a wine expert, either.

rox- oh my, no. An entire bottle would make me silly drunk. I'm more a one-or-two-glasses kind of girl... most of the time.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is funny too... I love svu. Hilarity

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home