Monday, January 29, 2007

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I need a prompt. You know, a writing prompt, like we used to get from our teachers.

I've trashed several posts over the last few days because I've already shown you the creepy pig eye and I'm not sure how to top that. My dog has been doing this really weird thing that we call "The Commando", where he crawls on his belly with his skinny legs dragging behind him. So I thought I could post a video of that (because it's nearly as disturbing as the pig eye), but Alex is such a camera whore that he immediately rushes in for his close-up whenever he spots the Fuji.

I could tell you about the salad that I'm having for lunch today, or how a stranger almost knocked me off my barstool on Saturday night, or how I did three loads of laundry yesterday.

Anyone have any better ideas? Anyone?

Bueller?

13 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

i think the barstool would make a good story. i also find dreams to be a fertile blog topic :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger His suzy said...

I could also go for the barstool story. Or you could tell us if Alex is still afraid of the kitchen. Or just dig up a funny story from the past and tell us about it. I do that sometimes. lol

12:22 PM  
Blogger Frema said...

I'm not a big fan of lengthy dream descriptions, personally, but how about your goals/plans for 2007?

12:27 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I second the Alex fears and funny story from the past :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

1 vote for the laundry! Whites? Colors? Bleach? Do you have a Downy ball? Store brand detergent or premium? See, it could be exciting.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Maybe you just fell of the barstool. How much did you drink? :D

10:26 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I almost blogged about laundry once. someone had snagged my favorite washing machine - it loads from the top AND is cheaper and larger than the others. no-brainer, right? but the others like the front loaders. herd instinct, i guess.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Instead of telling a story from your past, how about one from your future? I'm sure you could pull that one off quite well.

11:19 PM  
Blogger His suzy said...

Oooo, spiffy idea, Roxanne!

12:27 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

oh my god, please no dreams. please.

i am having a blog block too. I am so underinspired to write anything. That's why I made Gina post the past two days : ) you just need a blogging partner, to take the pressure off.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

What if it's a dream about naked Harry Potter, Babel? WHAT THEN?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

speaking of naked harry potter, poppy cede put up a racy photo of him!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

maybe a naked Severus Snape...mmmm....

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home