Thursday, March 22, 2007

Crap

Yesterday I found a note on my desk that reads:




I'm certain I wrote it, because it's my handwriting and it's written on one of my special pink Post-Its. It's clearly meant to be a reminder of something important, seeing as I openly abused both exclamation points and underscores.

I'm just can't remember what the important thing is.

What am I supposed to be doing at 9:30 a.m. in Room 169? Monday is rapidly approaching and I'm starting to panic.

Any guesses? I'll go with the best one, as long as it won't get me fired. Of course, that might happen anyway.


Edited to add:
I'm wearing the cute shoes with stripey socks. Aren't stripey socks supposed to be good memory-boosters? Or is that gingko biloba?


Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Well, we know it's not for an allergy prick test (got that one in there again, hee!).

Maybe......a computer class to learn how to stop potentially embarrassing messages from popping up on your computer while at work.

That, or maybe a PIA meeting.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I've done that before. It's so aggravating!

Maybe there is a computer in that room and it is the last chance to bid on some kick-butt shoes on ebay.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Loving the cute shoe and striped sock combo.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

Maybe a meeting with your boss?

I like the shoes!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I bet it's going to be an OEI Inquisition.

Maybe I should just call in sick on Monday... for my own safety.

12:00 PM  
Blogger His suzy said...

Those shoes and socks are so cute together!

And if I figure out what's happening on Monday morning, I'll be sure to let you know.

7:08 PM  
Blogger kj said...

wow. the shoes and socks are over-the-top cool. i just LOVE them. now i would be able to recognize you strolling on the streets of the nation's capitol.

look for me with equally cool shoes but probably in need of a haircut...

:)

1:46 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

You have very pretty handwriting.

I know! It's a pseudo-BI session - on using MeetingMaker?

2:32 AM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

Have you salsa-ed in the shoes yet???
:)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Betsy said...

So..what was the meeting?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

By the way, PIA is Post-Its Anonymous. ;)

9:51 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

WELL!?!?!?!!!!?????

1:16 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Sorry, I was home sick with an allergy-induced sinus infection! I have no idea what the meeting was, but there are no urgent emails about it in my inbox. I think I have escaped unscathed.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home