Thursday, May 10, 2007

Still alive! Sort of.

We drove to Georgia on Saturday and came back Monday, after which work proceeded to kick me around for a few days.

I'm taking tomorrow off. Don't call me. Alex and I will be sleeping in a cozy knot until a ridiculously late hour. Like 9 a.m., even.

I've used my last remaining energy droplets to take the Personal DNA test, based on Bearette's recommendation. If you're nosy or bored and you want to see my results, here they are:

My Personal Dna Report

I am a "Considerate Creator". I think this means that I don't hog the crayons.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Isn't it interesting! There are some things on my test results that are scarily accurate....and on DH's too....

2:23 PM  
Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Please disregard the bad grammar today!

2:24 PM  
Blogger His suzy said...

I'm a Benevolent Leader. Maybe I should run for President.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

It's fun to read these things :) I'm glad you took it.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home