Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Nothing says family gathering like the Sears Portrait Studio.


I'm off for a few days to cook for my family, peeps. If you're interested in coming for dinner, you know the drill.


(knock four times, spin thricely, then yell, "I BROUGHT WINE!" The door will magically open.)


Thanksgiving 2007 Menu:

Turkey & stuffing
Savory bread pudding with mushrooms and Parmesan Cheese (for the vegetarians)
Garlic mashed potatoes
Roasted Brussels sprouts with cranberry brown butter
Cinnamon glazed carrots
Cranberries
Bread

A selection of homemade pies:

Apple
Sweet Potato
Pumpkin


Have a safe and happy holiday.


I'm going to be a live wire the entire time!
Holiday hyperactivity is my specialty!
Other dogs in the house! Turkey! OMFG!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, Liz.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I think you look a bit like Reese Witherspoon in that photo. But not Tori Spelling!!

Pats for Alex, and happy Thanksgiving :) I hope he gets some pie, or Frosty Paws.

10:46 AM  
Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Have a very happy Thanksgiving! :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger His suzy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

3:03 PM  
Blogger kj said...

happy thanksgiving to my friend liz, who would for sure be my friend if we friends lived somewhere where we could be friends.

whew!

11:42 PM  
Blogger R U Serious?? said...

Your menu sounds YUMMY!! Have a fantastic hyper Thanksgiving!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

So will Alex be producing any turkey-scented farts this year?

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home