Thursday, December 20, 2007

Don't eat too many cookies (I should take my own advice)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post the iTunes selections until after the holidays. We're heading out tomorrow morning for our drive down to Georgia, where Mike's brother and his family live. We'll stay for a couple of days before driving to Florida to visit my parents.

Yes, Alex is coming. No, the singing snowman is not. Long car trips are traumatic enough for my dog, thank you very much. Keep your fingers crossed that we can keep him in his harness in the back seat for the duration. Last time he figured out that if he threw his body toward the front seat enough times, he could eventually free himself. And he kept beating his own time record, eventually slipping out like a greased piglet in three seconds flat, so that he was actually LAUGHING at me when I made my final attempt to restrain him.

Fine. Sit on my lap and drool on my jeans. If we get into an accident and you fly through the windshield, CLEARLY I TRIED MY BEST TO PREVENT IT.

So I'm off to pack, because of course we haven't packed anything yet, it's only 9 p.m. the night before we leave!

Have a wonderful holiday season, whatever you celebrate. Sincerest wishes for health and happiness to you all. :*

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger R U Serious?? said...

I hope you and Mike have a fantastic Holiday season as well.

Seeing as how we have 3 dogs, and they are small, they will be caged as we make our way to the cabin on Christmas day. Just let them TRY to escape!!!

See you in 2008, hopefully on a new laptop from the mountains!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Have a safe trip! Merry Christmas!

10:32 PM  
Blogger bdogg_mcgee said...

Merry Christmas, Liz! Hope you have a fabulous time with the family!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

Yay! Have a happy time :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Elsa said...

Happy Holidays! Good luck with Alex on the trip :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Have a Merry Christmas!

9:29 AM  
Blogger nejyerf said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Have a safe trip.

5:34 PM  
Blogger R U Serious?? said...

I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Hope your visit was nice and that you're back home safe and sound. :)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home