Monday, January 14, 2008

Clueless

Yesterday I was looking for some mind-rotting entertainment as I folded four loads of laundry, so I took a look at the TV schedule. In a few minutes, A&E would be showing one of their Biography programs on someone (something?) called “NSYNC”.

Huh? I sat there for a while, trying to figure out what the acronym meant. New Styles of the Young N’ Cheeky? Not So Yummy: Naomi Campbell? Naughty Sexy Young North Carolinians?

Finally, I turned on the TV.

N’SYNC! Oh.

What a difference an apostrophe makes.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

:)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

wow.

now i have "bye bye bye" in my head.

dang.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Betsy said...

The important question is....

Did you watch it?

7:57 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

That's a negative, Betsy. I put on The Virgin Suicides instead.

You know, I wanted something cheery.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Such a cheery, feel-good movie.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Caffeinated Librarian said...

"Naughty Sexy Young North Carolinians"

*snort!* I will never look at N'SYNC the same way again. In fact, I'm going to pretend that the above is what they stand for from now on.

However, I still won't be listening to them...

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home