Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can I blame this one on pregnancy hormones?

Okay, I know you'll think I'm insane, being a demure little librarian lady and all, but I have to introduce you to my latest crush.

He works in the entertainment industry, is in good shape, has a healthy head of hair, and obviously takes great care of his teeth. I've never spoken to him, but I have a feeling that we would really, REALLY hit it off.

Internet, meet Wolf.


Photo from nbc.com


Mike and I sometimes watch American Gladiators on Monday nights (anyone remember watching the original show in the late 80s/early 90s?). I keep thinking about what great exercise it would be to face off with a gladiator every day and run through all those obstacle courses. Of course, when I mentioned this to Mike he was positive that by "face off" I meant "have sex with".

Well, whatever. SEMANTICS.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

yes, you can blame that one on pregnancy hormones ;)

5:30 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

that one word "SEMANTICS!" ends so many arguments at our house : )

2:21 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Oh my!

7:20 AM  
Blogger His suzy said...

Hee hee! LOL

11:17 AM  
Blogger J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Well, I don't know from pregnancy, but I'm gonna vote for hormones (or, horror-mones, as my mother calls them) on this one, too.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

I certainly hope it's the hormones. ;) I've watched the new gladiators a few times and, frankly, Wolf scares and repulses me. :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Roxanne- I know, I know. But I can't help it.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home