Thursday, October 02, 2008

Success

Dudes, it's 11:30 and guess what I've done so far? Nursed the Lion twice, napped, administered medications, changed three diapers, brushed my teeth and got dressed, went for a 45 minute walk with the baby and the dog, stretched, showered, moisturized, checked my email, and made egg salad for lunch.

I fully expect Lion to start squawking for his lunch at any moment, but if I don't accomplish another blessed thing today, I won't care in the least.

Want to come over for egg salad? I mean, carpe diem, people. I'm smelling good today.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

I love egg salad. I'll be by in a bit but only if I get to hold the baby.

2:33 PM  
Blogger His suzy said...

Who's the overachiever now? ;)

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Frema said...

That is one hell of a day!

(By the way, I've been a bad commenter regarding your birth story, but I'm loving every minute of it!)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

I'll come over if you make me a Havarti sandwich :D

10:25 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Sorry, B- I only have Brie and white American in the house. Will that do?

11:16 AM  
Blogger J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Egg salad sounds yummy. I'll bring dessert.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Bearette24 said...

Sure :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Holy Moley!
I didn't know you'd already had your son! Congratulations - you must be head over feet in love.
I will email you for particulars.
There is a baby goody or two waiting for you!

3:31 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

sweet overachieving jesus, liz. honestly. make the rest of us look bad, why dontcha? i'll be by in an hour for egg salad. can i bring dessert, and a few more boxes of clothes?

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home