Thursday, November 20, 2008

MOST people know that I have excellent bowel control. Humph.

Yesterday, chatting with Mike about my day:


Liz: So we jumped in the jumper for a while. Yes we did!

Lion: Woo!

Liz: And then we ate!

Lion: Wee!

Liz: And then we ate again!

Lion: Goo! GAH!

Liz: And then we pooped our pants!

Lion: Ahhh!

Liz:

Lion:

Mike: You... uh... had an accident?

Liz: What?

Mike: You pooped your pants?

Liz: WHAT? Not me. Your son. YOUR SON pooped his pants. Oh my god!

Mike: Oh! Well, you said "we."

Liz: I also said WE jumped in the jumper. Did you think I somehow managed to cram myself into that contraption?

Mike: Sorry.

Liz: So you really think I would crap my own pants?

Mike: (laughing) Well, you've said that sometimes it's hard to find time to go to the bathroom. I thought that maybe... you know... you didn't make it in time.

Liz: I don't even know what to say.

Mike: (still laughing, wipes tears from eyes) Sorry.

Liz: You think I would poop my pants.

Mike: Sorry!

Liz: YOU BELIEVED THAT I POOPED MY PANTS. THAT SEEMED COMPLETELY WITHIN THE REALM OF "NORMAL" AND "LIKELY"?

Mike: I'll just shut up now.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

dude? the royal we? is a serious indicator that YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE. Take the baby and go to the mall; go to the grocery store; go to the local library or bookstore or anywhere else you could maybe lay Lion down on the floor on a blanket and perhaps talk with other adults. Go.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

:) I was being cute. Not to worry- there is a real, live adult on her way to my house as I type.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Mwahahaha. Should I send Depends?

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home