Monday, February 23, 2009

Luxuries

So we got a pizza on Friday night and Mike went to pick it up, as usual, since we are too cheap to pay the home delivery fee and a tip on top of that. He took my car, and when he got back he declared, "Your car is awesome for picking up a pizza."

"Why?" I asked.

"The seat heaters!"

Yeah, those are pretty nice when it's this cold, I thought.

It wasn't until the next day when I got in my car and saw the passenger seat heater turned on that I realized.

He'd used it for the pizza.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

I knew exactly what he meant!! What a great idea, Mike. You've got a smart one there. :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger His suzy said...

Yeah, my first thought was the pizza. I don't know if I should be proud of that or if it's a little bit sad. lol

10:11 PM  
Blogger Suse said...

That made me laugh so hard I wished I'd been more diligent about those pelvic floor exercises.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Jonathan said...

Haha. Perhaps you should sell that to the car maker's ad company.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

How funny. Smart move!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home