Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Confessions

Confession #1:

I've had my cell phone for two years, and I have yet to memorize the number. Whenever someone asks for it, I have to check the phone. Of course, this is problematic when I'm already engaged in a cell phone conversation with that person, because I haven't found any way to get my number to display while I'm talking.


Me: Uh, don't you have Caller ID?

Them: No. Why don't you just tell me the number?

Me: Ha ha ha! Who doesn't have Caller ID?

Them: What?

Me: Seriously, who doesn't have Caller ID in this day and age? Ha ha ha ha!

Them: You don't know your number, do you?

Me: I wouldn't say that.

Them: Just tell me the first six numbers.

Me:

Them: You don't know your own number. ADMIT IT.

Me: Oh, fine.


Confession #2:

I don't eat them very often, but I harbor a secret love of Hostess cupcakes. The orange ones. The chocolate ones are disgusting, but the ones with the R40, Y5, and Y6 food dyes and fake orange flavoring? Delicious.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Frema said...

I am in love with Hostess Donettes. I ate so many of them in the first month of Nathan's life that I'm sure they are still connected to the insides of my thighs. But mmmm, so delicious!

I love me a good Hostess cupcake, too - the chocolate kind, refrigerated.

8:29 AM  
Blogger His suzy said...

The only reason I'm able to remember my cell numbers is because it partially matches our home number, so I really only have to remember 3 digits instead of 7. And even then I have to stop and think about it.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous waitress said...

I have zero numbers memorized. My phone remembers them all. lol

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home