Saturday, June 27, 2009

You know it's hard out here

Mike and I watched Hustle and Flow last night, which is about a pimp who tries to become a rapper. Good movie. Terrence Howard was awesome.

Just a moment ago, as I was perusing Florida real estate listings on Realtor.com, I hear, "You know it's hard out here for a pimp, when he tryin' to get this money for the rent! You know it's hard out here for a pimp..."

I turn to see Mike singing in the kitchen, wearing a baseball cap, a God Bless America t-shirt and holding a can of Endust. I stare at him. He stares back, daring me to laugh.

"...when he tryin' to dust his breakfast nook!" he finishes.

It's a very gangster-looking breakfast nook.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bearette24 said...

I never saw the movie, but I remember that song won an Academy Award...they all writhed onstage and yelled, "It's hard out here for a pimp!"

5:23 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Can I come hang out at your house? :P

11:38 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Roxanne- definitely. do you think you're tough enough for our breakfast nook?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

LMAO. You two sound like you have a lot of fun togehter.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home